Home > Latest News > Food >
How to complete your activity report
It is coming up to the end of financial year and at this busy time I would like to acknowledge the hard work taking place across NSW to ensure safe food for your local communities.
What you need to do if you make an activity report on behalf of council:
1. Check your login credentials (see below for instructions) ASAP
2. Ensure you have completed your inspection program by 30 June 2016 and tallied your data for the period 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016
3. Submit your annual activity report online during the period 1 July to 28 July 2016
Under s.113 NSW Food Act 2003 enforcement agencies are required to lodge an annual activity report. The activity report for the period 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016 is due by 28 July 2016, as specified in the ‘Protocol – Activity Report’ .
Activity reports can only be lodged via the online form which will go live on 1 July 2016. Reports are due by 28 July 2016.
Please note that you do not have to complete the form in one sitting; i.e. you are able to save the form and go back to it at a later date. Data can be entered, saved and printed out for approval by the General manager or delegate, prior to hitting the ‘submit’ button.
The online form will be available on 1 July at: https://nswfoodauthority.transactcentral.com/frp. You can access the system to check your login credentials as follows:
• If you have used this online system before, you will have a username and password to gain access. If you do not remember your password, simply click on the ‘Forgot password?’ link and you will be directed to set up a new one.
• If you have not used this system before, but have been provided with access, you can login as follows:
o Login Name: same as FRP portal login name (ie initial+lastname+1)
o Password: changeme123. You will be prompted to change the password as soon as you login for the first time.
• If you do not have FRP portal access, please contact the Local Government Unit (LGU) team at LGU@foodauthority.nsw.gov.au, and we will set this up for you.
Once you submit your activity report, you will receive an acknowledgement email with a copy of your report in pdf and excel. If you do not receive this immediately, please check your junk mail then call LGU@foodauthority.nsw.gov.au as soon as possible, as failure to receive the email indicates that an error may have occurred.
Activity report questions
The Activity Report questions can be downloaded for your reference prior to completing the online submission via the link https://nswfoodauthority.app.box.com/v/activityreportform. Please note that, as previously advised, questions are the same as last year and questions that were optional in previous years are now mandatory.
In response to feedback from many of the 19 new councils, pre-amalgamated council names will be retained for this activity report cycle and data should be reported according to pre-12 May boundaries. If any new council would prefer to submit an “amalgamated” report this year, please contact me to discuss.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or the Local Government Unit team at LGU@foodauthority.nsw.gov.au should you have any queries.
Ben Lees | Manager Local Government Unit
P 02 9741 4791 | M 0429 942 213 | E Ben.Lees@foodauthority.nsw.gov.au
6 Avenue of the Americas, Newington NSW 2127
W www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au | Helpline 1300 552 406